Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where does the weekend go??

Seriously, it feels like it was only JUST friday afternoon, and here we are at 9.32pm on sunday night! Back to the school routine for another 5 days!

Not a great deal going on. Sophie had a dose of conjunctivitis which she kindly shared with Becky and I. Ughhh.. and I'm taking the drops very sparingly because they seem to upset my tummy :( Yes, I know.. eyedrops upsetting my tummy? Well I have found that they travel through my sinuses and run down the back of my throat (gag!) and they end up in my tummy and I get bad pains all day :( So today has been tummy pains and a headache that just wouldn't go away! Fun fun!

What else... oh... we're HOPING to be able to buy tickets to see Pink!!! Tickets go on sale this friday (31st), so we may not have the money this fortnight (BOO-HOO).. I tell ya, if I had the tendencies, she'd be the one I'd switch sides for.. hahaha.. *cough*... She's touring in June of next year, and if her tickets are around the same price as last years, then they are a very decent price! But its still having that $$ there to actually buy the tickets. Darnit LOL I've heard her concerts are really REALLY worth seeing. And of course, Keith has the hots for her big time, so he'd LOVE to see her in concert. He has his laptop desktop background with Pink pictures.. he changes the picture every few days HAHAHA... But yeah, we'll see how the almighty $$ goes and go from there. Hopefully she'll announce more concert dates like she did last year.

Hayden is still awake.. might be for another hour or two because, despite our best efforts to stop it happening, he fell asleep on the lounge at 3pm and slept until 4.30pm. Ughh.. always on a school night. Friday night and saturday night he went to bed around 8-9pm.. normal time! But yeah, not tonight. And tonight I am actually tired enough to go to bed right now! Always the way LMAO

I have some more layouts done. Two are done with a new kit from the designer I'm CT for (Mellow Butterfly aka Michelle Batton). But I'm still not sure if I can post previews and the layouts yet :) As soon as I know, they'll be going up here! It's a really cute kit, and was really easy and fun to use!

Interest rates are dropping!! WOOT!! So far they have dropped a total of just over 1.25% and are expected to drop a further 1-2% over the next few months.. I cant begin to explain how much easier it will be! With the current drops (total of just over 1%), our repayments have dropped $60 a fortnight so far.. so with a further 1-2%.. wow!! It's not a HUGE difference, but when you are struggling, every cent makes a difference! I just wish they would start dropping the price of fuel! And groceries! LOL But now I think I'm just wishful thinking ;)

But that's about it for now. Not a heck of a lot happening. I'll update again when I find out when I can post these new layouts :D Ciao for now!!

No comments: