Monday, November 17, 2008

Time to blog I think!

Ok, so I figured it was about time to update with some bloggity goodness, seeing as it has been a week more longer since I last updated! Not a huge lot going on in this house, but I've been scrapping a bit, and really happy with the way they are turning out :) There are so many new cool kits and bits n bobs being released at Scrap Orchard, and its hard not to grab them all and create with them! Here are my latest layouts!


This one is of my two boys cooling off last week after a stinking hot day. H wasn't sure at first of being hosed off, but then got the hang of it, grabbed the hose and started turning it on everyone LOL I used Amanda Heimanns "Coconut Tree" kit for the LO

This one is of my oldest girl reading on the couch. The lighting was just perfect, and seemed to "spotlight" on her. The kit is an applecart challenge freebie at Scrap Orchard.. made by Irene Alexeeva :)

This one is of B-meister blowing bubbles in the backyard :) She loves blowing bubbles!! The kit I used for this layout is called Sweet Orchard, and is a collaboration kit between the designers of Scrap Orchard and Sweet Shoppe

This one is of my sweet H-man.. also used the Sweet Orchard kit for this one.. its such a great kit to use!!
And lastly, this is my very latest layout, called "3 Weeks Old".. and yes, this is my soon-to-be kitty cat!! She hasn't got a name yet, but I'm getting ALOT of helpful suggestions from a couple of sites I go to :D The kit used for this layout is called Fiesty, and is from Ziggle Designs at Scrap Orchard.
And just a little note about the Sweet Orchard Kit.. if you purchase $10 or more in products from the SO store, you get Sweet Orchard for FREE!!! Can you believe that??? And spend $20 or more, and you get not only Sweet Orchard for free, but you also get a fab Quick Page Album as well.. for FREE!!! What an absolute bargain!
So you may have also noticed that I have added a music player :D I selected quite a few different styles of music, but all of them being my favourites!
And as I mentioned, we are getting a KITTY!!! After we sadly had to give away our last kitty when I was pregnant with H, hubby said I was never getting another cat. WELL.. friends of ours have a litter of kittens they are trying to find homes for.. well, hubby made the mistake of telling me about it.. and well.. I kind of won ;) I reassured him that he will have absolutely NO responsibility for the cat, it will be my responsibility. In return, he has to take over looking after the dog! I just hope the poor thing doesn't starve, as its been quite a long time since he's fed her. Thank god I remember right? LOL But now its going to be his job. I wonder how often I'll have to remind him before he does it automatically? Hahah.. So yeah, I'm VERY excited about getting another kitty! I wish we hadn't had to get rid of our last one, but circumstances just didn't work out with her :( I miss her even now! So I'm sure in 3 weeks time, I will have alot of kitty stories to tell LOL She's only 3 weeks old at the moment, so we won't be able to get her for another 3 weeks.. but that's ok! It gives me time to prepare!
Well, that's enough news for the moment.. I'm just about to cook myself up some fries for lunch.. nom nom. After yesterdays STINKING hot day, we had a big storm and its still raining today, so its MUCH cooler, so I feel like something warm to eat :D
I promise I'll try to update more often!
Cya later alligators!















No comments: