Friday, November 28, 2008

Not long now!

And I get to go pick up my boy! I sure hope he had a great time... no phone calls, so I'm guessing that he's had a blast! Ahhhh I can't wait to scoop my boy up and give him enough cuddles and kisses to make up for the last 4 nights that I haven't been able to love on him :D I'm sure he's going to talk our ears off on the way home! 3 hours and counting :D
And keep an eye on my blog.. either later tonight, or tomorrow (hopefully!) I'm going to have another little freebie on my blog :D I'm in a designing mood lately, and while I'm still realllllllly new at it, I'm having a blast, and quite pleased with what I'm coming up with! This new freebie was influenced by our recent weather, and I'm loving how its coming together so far :D
Like I said, keep an eye out!!!
Oh, and if you hop on over to Scrap Orchard, they are having a MASSIVE sale this weekend! Farmers Market where you will find hundreds of kits and all sorts of goodies for only $1.. yes, a measly $1!! And their December Mystery Mega is out, so make sure you grab that one too for only $3... after a week it goes up to $10... so grab it while its hot! Seriously, its so worth the dollars!

No comments: