Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Fresh Fruit Friday

at Scrap Orchard!! Oh man, I love fridays, and even more now with FFF!!! I'm literally sitting here drooling at the new things available! I wish I had a limitless bank balance so that I could just snap everything up! If you want to check it out, go sign up and check out the DELICIOUS kits and offers!
Anyway, so one of the SO girls has just had an operation, so we were asked if we wanted to make a get well card for her so that when she gets back, she can read them all! I had fun making one, and it has kicked my creative rutt in the butt, and I think I can sit down tonight and do one or two more layouts :D There are quite a few challenges going on that I need to get done, so I will work on one or two of those.
Anyway, here is the get well card I made for Malinda (MHulshoff)..


I'll finish this up with that layout, and I'll post again when I have done a few more layouts, or if anything remotely interesting happens in my busy life with 4 kids!

No comments: