Thursday, July 24, 2008

Giving away my 2yo.. free to a good home! ;)

Seriously, his broken sleep habits are driving me crazy! Last night I got to bed at 11.30pm, only to have him wake me up at 1am by climbing over us in bed. By 1.30am it was very clear that he just wasn't going to go back to sleep, so I got up with him and waited for him to go back to sleep.. and waited.. and waited.. the little stinker ended up not falling back to sleep until 5.30am! So I jumped at the chance to grab a nap. Sophie and Lachie ended up with a bonus day off school because I slept until nearly 9am, which is when said rascal decided it was time to get up for the day.

So then today, he fell asleep on my lap at 2.30pm. I tried EVERYTHING to stop him from falling asleep.. but he went so fast I couldn't do anything about it! He slept until 5.30pm... EEEEK... after dinner Keith told me to have a sleep, because we knew he was going to be up until all hours of the night. So I did. I got a good 2 hours on the lounge, got up at 9.30pm, Keith went to bed, and here I am at 12.30am with him still full of energy. This is really driving me up the wall! BUT! I'd prefer to stay up with him than have him waking me up every 15 minutes by climbing all over me in bed.


1) I'm lucky I got that sleep!

2) He's VERY lucky I love him so much!


I just told him he'd have to go to bed soon.. and his answer was "No no no no".. if you could only hear the way he says no.. it cracks me up! He's a funny cute little guy.


Tell me, how can you stay mad at someone with a face like this??

1 comment:

Susie said...

You poor thing.
He is a little darling but a devil when he's being this way..
Send him over here to me, I'll sort him out!!
Haha.
xox