Sunday, July 13, 2008

I need to post more!

It's been almost two weeks since I last posted, and I meant to get back here sooner, but it has been school holidays here for the last two weeks, and between hanging out at Scrap Orchard and keeping kids entertained, I haven't had a great deal of time to come post. But here I am now!!

There have been some great sales on at SO the last few weeks, and I must admit, I couldn't resist and bought some stuff to add to my ever increasing scrapping collection. My most recent buy was a kit by Ellie Lash called "These Crazy Days" and I'm telling you, I don't regret for one second buying it. It is jam-packed full of awesome elements and the papers are delicious! There is another kit of hers that I am planning on getting through the week.. its called "Dulcet" and wow.. I can't wait to get my hands on that one!

Here are some more of the layouts I have finished since I last posted. I will try and credit them as best I can!

This layout is of my gorgeous 3 year old daughter Becky that I did for a Wordart Challenge on SO. I usually do "busy" layouts and tried my hand at a simple, calmer one. I think it turned out quite eyecatching!


This was another WordArt Challenge. I chose to scrap pictures of my daughters very first concert, Fall Out Boy. That is her pictured at the top. It was an awesome night..



And this last one was one I scrapped last night for a scraplift challenge.. I used "These Crazy Days" by Ellie Lash (the one I bought yesterday LOL) and had SO much fun doing it.. isn't that alpha just soooooo cute!! I used three photos that I took of my three youngest after getting their faces painted at our local shopping centre. The lady that did the painting didn't think that my youngest (who turned 2 in May) would sit still, but he was such a good boy and sat totally still the whole time. So much so, that he attracted quite a few onlookers who couldn't believe how quietly he was sitting!!

So I'm having quite alot of fun with the scrapping. There are so many more kits I am just itching to buy, but with money so tight with bills and rising fuel and grocery costs, I'm just treating myself every now and then with a kit here and there.

No comments: