Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where does time go??

Honestly, it doesn't feel like it has been 9 days since my last post. It feels like it was only a few days ago! Never mind! With all of these kids to keep up with, time flies lol


So I wanted to show off some photos I took today of my three youngest showing off the gorgeous gifts they received from my sister Sue, who is currently in Banff, living it up and enjoying life :) These are the awesome gifts she sent them!

This is Hayden showing off the gorgeous shirt Aunty Sue sent as a late birthday present.. he loves it!



Hamming it up for the camera... can you tell I take heaps of him and he's totally comfortable showing off? LOL

Becky decided to give him a hug, so I took a picture.. how cute are these two?? I'm totally loving how close they are!

This is Becky showing off her Tinkerbell nail set that Aunty Sue sent "Just because".. she didn't want Becky feeling left out and wondering why Lachlan and Hayden got a present but not her. Isn't she just the best aunty there is?

I got her to hold it a little closer to the camera so you could see it better.. it has two clear nail varnishes, a tinkerbell nail file and some little stickers!

And lastly, the birthday boy wearing his gift, a fantastic bearprint shirt from Banff, Canada. He loves that his aunty sue sent it all the way from the other side of the world.

And one more becuase I wanted him to SMILE in the photo LOL

Well that's about it for the moment. I have a few more layouts to post, but I need to leave that for either tomorrow or early in the week, because right now I have to get two little children out of the bath, dry and dress them, and then make hot dogs for dinner!


2 comments:

Susie said...

And I do believe that in the photo of the smiling Lachlan - that is Miss Sophie hiding behind the chair in the background... LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes, that would be Miss Sophie hiding LOL I actually have some piccies I want to post about something she is doing but have to wait until she is finished doing it :D